- A student may enroll at any time, as long as there is a vacancy. Enrollment after the first day of classes will result in a pro-rated cost.
- Tuition WILL NOT be prorated for planned missed absences such as vacations, parties, other sports events, etc.
- A student's spot is not guaranteed until the full payment has been made for the next session. Previous session enrollment does not guarantee a spot in the subsequent session.
- Tuition for team is a monthly cost and will be processed on the 10th of the month. There are no refunds or make-ups for missed team practices. The cost of team practice is amortized over the course of a year and therefore, missed practices are covered in the already incredibly low monthly tuition.
.: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If after your child's first class you are not satisfied, we will refund 100% of the tuition (provided it is prior to the second class). This applies to first-time students only. Returning students will be given credit should the decision to not finish a session be made.
- Gymnasts should be in comfortable, athletic attire. Leotards for girls are not necessary, but are acceptable. A t-shirt and shorts is sufficient.
- Hair should be neatly pulled back.
- No jewelry (other than studs in the ear) should be warn.
- Please avoid clothing with zippers and buttons.
- Bare feet is preferred. Socks are OK. Tights are not recommended.
.: Food & Drink
- No food or drink should be in brought into the gym other than water.
- No gum is allowed at any time.
.: Team Tuition
- A team gymnast is defined as a gymnast who is on a competitive or pre-competitive level and is paying a monthly tuition. Students that are billed by session are not members of the team and the following does not apply.
- All team members should be on auto pay by providing a credit card on file.
- Tuition for the month is processed on the 10th.
- A $10 late fee will be applied to all balances not paid in full by the end of the month.
- To discontinue auto pay, please notify the front desk at least 15 days in advance.
- Team gymnasts receive $2 off all open gyms. No other discounts are available for team gymnasts.
- Team tuition is billed monthly. There are no refunds for team tuition for missed dates or for absences.
- Injured gymnasts are expected to come to practice to condition. Should an extended absence occur due to injury, suspension of payment or a discount will be discussed on an individual basis.
.: Returned Checks
- Wildcard Gymnastics prefers payment by credit card, but in the event a payment is made by check and it is returned, a $35 administrative fee will be charged to cover the cost of fees implemented by our bank.
- Gymnastics is inherently a sport with the potential for injury if not done properly. All of our instructors are trained on how to teach the sport safely. However, injuries still may occur. All families are required to have a waiver on file, either signed electronically or a paper waiver on file.
.: Classes With Low Enrollment
- Wildcard Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel any class with fewer than three paying (3) students enrolled. The first class of every session will be held, but if enrollment is not at at least three students, Wildcard Gymnastics may close the class provided there are additional opportunities for that class.
- Should Wildcard Gymnastics close a class and a suitable class time not be available for a student, a full refund may be provided.
.: Birthday Parties
- Please confirm details of your party on the Monday prior to the party. Wildcard Gymnastics needs to know the number of guests, party package, activity choices (if 5 Card Stud), and theme (if Royal). If a party is not confirmed, we cannot guarantee package availability.
- The cost of a party includes 10 additional guests. Each additional guest will be charged $5.
- Parents may accompany and assist children but are not allowed on the equipment or trampolines.
- Parties consist of one hour in the gym and one hour in the party room. Once the gym time has completed, participants are not allowed back in the gym. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in an additional fee of $75.
- By enrolling at Wildcard Gymnastics, all students and families agree to these policies.
.: Changing Classes
- Students may join a class, provided there is room, at any time during the session for a pro-rated cost.
- Students dropping a class mid-session will not receive a refund. Credits will be given for future classes.
- Students may change classes at any point during a session provided there is space.
- Should Wildcard Gymnastics close a class for any reason, a student would be entitled to a full refund should an alternate class time not be sufficient.
.: Sibling & Multi-Class Discounts
- The first student from a family pays full price. Subsequent students receive $25 off each session. For families with students in both team and recreation gymnastics, the student in the recreation class will receive the discount.
- Students taking more than one class during a session will receive a $50 discount off the second class enrolled (sibling discounts will not apply).
- Multiple discounts may not be combined. Should a gymnast have a coupon or other discount, additional discounts, including sibling discounts, will not be provided.
- We try to be flexible with make-ups as needed, however, we cannot guarantee a make-up spot if the class is full. Please contact your instructor or the front desk to determine the best time to make up a class.
- Please limit make ups to two per session.
- Make-ups can not carry over to a future session. Please make up all classes in your current session.
- If your student misses the final class of a session, please try to make that class up that week. Otherwise, we will allow a make-up for that class provided your child is enrolled in the following session.
- If Wildcard Gymnastics is closed due to weather, students will be given an opportunity to make-up the classes regardless of the number of make-ups already taken.
- For dates that Wildcard Gymnastics is closed for Christmas, Easter, Independence Day or other holidays, no make ups will be provided for these classes. Those dates are already factored in to the schedule and your student will receive the appropriate number of classes per session.
.: Prior to and After Practice
- Only students actively in a class and under the supervision of an instructor should be on any equipment at any time.
- Repeated playing on the equipment prior to or after practice may be grounds for the termination of a student from the program.
- Parents and other spectators (other than those in Bitty Bugs or Bitty Bugs II) should not be in the equipment area at any time. We generously provide seating areas for viewing in our main gym, our back gym, and our preschool gym.
.: Lost or Misplaced Items
- Wildcard Gymnastics provides a storage area for gymnasts who are in class. This area is provided as a convenience and is not monitored.
- Wildcard Gymnastics is not responsible for any lost or stolen items that a student brings to the gym.
- Please refrain from bringing any electronics, money or other valuables to the gym.
.: Open Gyms/Preschool Play
- For Friday night/afternoon open gym, pizza and soda is available for an additional cost. This order must be placed within the first 15 minutes of open gym.
- Wildcard Gymnastics reserves the right to ask participants to sit if they are not following the rules or playing safely.
- Rings are off-limits.
- Only one person is allowed on any trampoline at all times.
- Children under the age of 2 may participate in Friday night/afternoon open gym for the $5 Preschool Play price.
- For Preschool Play, non-walking children that are actively participating will be charged the $5 admission fee.
.: Field Trips
- Wildcard Gymnastics welcomes Field Trips for organizations of all types. Should a field trip occur during a class time or when the gym is regularly open, a special price may be negotiated. Ask the front desk for field-trip pricing.
- Should a field trip occur during a birthday party time, no discounts will be applied.
- Parking is limited at Wildcard Gymnastics. Street parking is available, however, there are No Parking signs posted at various points on the street. Wildcard Gymnastics is not responsible if your car gets a parking ticket for being illegally parked.
- Please do not park in the lots for Doggy Office or Antrim Manufacturing. Those businesses may have your car towed.
- Parking is available after 5 p.m. weekdays and after 1 p.m. on Saturdays at First Supply.
- By enrolling at Wildcard Gymnastics, students and their families are granting permission for Wildcard Gymnastics to use their photo in all the club's websites, on Facebook, and marketing pamphlets.